ISO 27032 Foundation
The rise of cyberspace during the digital revolution consequentially gave birth to cyber threats and cybersecurity. The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course introduces the main concepts and requirements of a cybersecurity program, including stakeholders in cyberspace, attack mechanisms, and information sharing and coordination.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” credential, which demonstrates your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques of cybersecurity.
- Understand the basic concepts and principles of cybersecurity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used in cybersecurity
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in cybersecurity and information security
- Individuals interested in the field of cybersecurity
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
- Cybersecurity program
Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial exam for free.