Service Organizational Control 2 (SOC 2) denotes an increasingly common framework that service providers often employ to demonstrate their adherence to industry-standard best practices concerning the secure management and protection of customer data. SOC 2 compliance enables service organizations to demonstrate their commitment to industry-standard best practices concerning the security, privacy, availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information used to provide services to different stakeholders.
We offer our services for organizations seeking either SOC 2 Type 1 or SOC 2 Type 2 compliance. Our team will guide your organization in achieving the appropriate level of SOC 2 compliance based on your organization's current security posture and future organizational goals. To help your organization achieve SOC 2 compliance, Ferro Technics will assist in determining the suitability and effectiveness of existing security controls while recommending solutions to increase your organization's information security posture and ultimately achieve SOC 2 compliance.
Our SOC 2 consultation focuses on five principles:
- Security: The foundation of all security audits.
- Confidentiality: Protecting client information from unauthorized disclosure.
- Availability: Ensuring systems or resources will be made available as agreed or required.
- Privacy: Including privacy during the application, gathering, disclosure, preservation, and destruction of client data.
- Integrity: Ensuring systems and client information remain protected from unauthorized modification.
Contact us for more details.