An ISACA Certification CGEIT Exam Preparation, 4-5 Day Course
Who Should Attend:
Individuals seeking the credibility to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment based on recognized skills, knowledge and business experience. For those who are also considering a move to the C-suite, if you are not already there.
The CGEIT Exam Preparation course is an intensive, four-day review program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CGEIT Review Manual 7 th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions/activities, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in the governance of enterprise IT.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CGEIT Exam Preparation Course or the CGEIT exam; however, in order to apply for CGEIT certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA.
Participants in the CGEIT Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CGEIT certification exam
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
The CGEIT Exam Preparation Course comprises six primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General exam information
- Framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Strategic management
- Benefits realization
- Risk optimization
- Resource optimization
- Exam practice/sample exam
Typically, each day of the course will cover 1-2 domains’ worth of material, using lecture, group discussion and practice questions.