ISO 22301 Foundation
This course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the components and the operation of a BCMS based on ISO 22301 and its principal processes
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.