ISO 37001 Foundation
ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management System Foundation
ISO 37001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) as specified in ISO 37001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ABMS, including ABMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the basic anti-bribery concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 37001 requirements could be applied in an organization
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management
The "PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples, and quizzes.
An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.